2nd April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for RTO examination being a BSc CS graduate?

I have completed BSc CS (computer science). Am I eligible person to apply for RTO examination? Please tell me?

2nd April 2017, 07:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for RTO examination being a BSc CS graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for RTO but only as Clerk not eligible for Assistant Engineer or Judicial Post.

The required qualification to appear in examination for Clerk post is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The examination is conducted by State PSC so age limit varies with examination.
2nd April 2017, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for RTO Examination:

Yes, there is a certain eligibility criteria that is required to apply for RTO Examination. The basic educational qualification required to become Regional Transport Officer is,

>> Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation must be 50% marks.

>> The minimum required age is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years.

>> There is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms. As you are a Graduate, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for RTO Examination.
2nd April 2017, 11:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

RTO stands for Regional Transport Officer. For this examination candidate must have passed Mechanical Engineering/Diploma in Automobile from a recognized university. The age of candidate must be in between 18 years to 35 years. The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Written Test and Interview. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for RTO examination being a BSc CS graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?