2nd April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a government job after B.Tech in Computer Science? What would be the syllabus for it?

I have completed my B.Tech in computer science in 2016. I want ideas from your side to let me know the government jobs for me and the procedure? What is the syllabus for this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  3. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  4. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  5. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. Jobs in government polytechnic colleges after B.E in Computer science? What is the procedure to apply for this job?
  7. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  8. Any government jobs for computer science branch students?
  9. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  10. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. What is the syllabus of IAS exam after B.Tech computer science? What is the procedure for minor?
  13. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  14. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  16. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  18. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
3rd April 2017, 12:18 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get a government job after B.Tech in Computer Science? What would be the syllabus for it?

The candidates who have successfully completed his/her B.tech have numerous job opportunities in government sector. These professionals can appear for the banking, railway, defense, SSC, UPSC and state level PSCs, IAS, IPS, IFS, IES exam. There are different job role available for B.tech in computer science candidates like they can become Domain consultants, IT manager, Software engineer, System engineer, Technical analyst, Technical assistant, Computer operator, etc. and can get a job under state or central government. The entire syllabus for the competitive exam is based on basic knowledge you can go through the NCERT books of class 8 to 12 and can crack any competitive exam through your hard work and hard effort. You need to work on mathematics and reasoning subject as these subjects are really scoring.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?