24th September 2016, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a commerce PGT teacher after qualifying CTET?

Sir, I have completed my B.Com with 45% marks from SOL. I have also done B.Ed from Jammu with English and mathematics, apart from that I have cleared CTET both exam in 2015. Now, I am pursuing M.Com from IGNOU. Can I become a commerce PGT teacher in government sector? If yes, then how? Please reply on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is CTET essential for PGT teachers?
  2. Is it necessary to clear TET(State) or CTET if I will apply for the post of PGT Teacher in future? I have done M.Com, B.Ed in commerce stream
  3. How can I get a job in Kendra Vidyalaya as a permanent T.G.T Maths?
  4. Can I appear for PGT Teacher exam for commerce in Delhi government schools? I am a commerce PG
  5. Can I apply for C-TET entrance test after doing NTT?
  6. How can I get a job in on the basis of CTET Paper 1, HTET PGT commerce and IBPS Clerical exam?
  7. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  8. What's the recruitment procedure for central government teachers? How to apply for the same? I have done M.Sc(Microbiology) degree and having B.Ed degree
  9. Can I apply for both TGT and PGT after UG, PG and M.Phil qualification in chemistry?
  10. How should I apply for B.Ed?
  11. Whether I should pursue B.Ed or M.Com after completing B.Com and qualifying JBT and CTET? -- [New]
  12. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Study material for TET and TRB exam? I have finished MSc, B.Ed
  14. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET?
  15. Is it beneficial to get TGT/PGT through CTET for 39 years old candidate?
  16. Is there any vacancy for PGT as a permanent government teacher? Details about the current vacancies in this field?
  17. What is the computer teacher exam pattern followed?
  18. Can I apply for TGT SST teacher after passing CTET
27th September 2016, 02:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a commerce PGT teacher after qualifying CTET?

No, you are not eligible to apply for post of PGT post without completion of Master's Degree. The basic educational qualification required for the post of PGT is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com with minimum 50% marks or above and B.Ed from a recognized university.

>> As you are still pursuing M.Sc from IGNOU, I suggest you to first complete your Post Graduation in order to be eligible as PG is required for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)

>> Make sure you secure more than 50% marks in M.Com in order to be eligible for the post of PGT.
7th January 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a commerce PGT teacher after qualifying CTET?

I have done M.Com and B.ed and also clear paper-2 CTET so what are the scope for TGT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?