29th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Bhilai Steel Plant for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech in
Mechanical Engineering and I want to
get job in Bhilai Steel Plant.
Can you please tell me what are the
jobs there for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bhilai steel plant OCT test sample question?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bhilai Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year candidate?
  3. Can I get job in Bhilai Steel Plant with GATE Scorecard after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  4. Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Bhilai Steel Plant
  5. What kind of questions are asked in steel plant of diploma mechanical engineering
  6. How may I get Operator-cum-technician (trainee) Bhilai steel plant paper?
  7. How can I get Bhilai steel plant OCT test sample question?
  8. Previous 5 years question papers for OCTT, Bhilai steel plant? I am a diploma holder of electrical engineeir
  9. Inplant training in any of the companies like Tata Motors, Toyota Auto Parts, Bhilai Steel plant or ITC Limited?
  10. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  11. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  12. How can I get a job in Bhilai Steel Plant after completing my Chartered Accountancy course?
  13. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of SAIL OCTT?
  14. Which certificate exam is suitable for me after passing B.E Mechanical from Bhilai?
  15. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Junior Engineer in a Steel Plant?
  16. Jobs in Telecom, Steel and Power plant companies after B.E. in Electronics and Communication
  17. Syllabus for Vizag Steel Plant exam? Previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in Kalinganagar Steel Plant?
24th September 2016, 06:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Bhilai Steel Plant for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Job Opportunities available for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Candidates in Bhilai Steel Plant:

Yes, there are recruitment for recruiting B.Tech Mechanical Engineering candidates in Bhilai steel Plant. You may apply for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee or Deputy Manager in the steel plant. The basic educational qualification required for the above mentioned posts is given below.

There are several streams and they are,

* Instrumentation
* Mechanical
* Operations

As you are from Mechanical Background, you are eligible to apply for Mechanical field background. The maximum age must not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?