4th July 2016, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Job profile and pay scale of Clinical Psychologist in AIIMS-Jodhpur?

Dear Friends,
What kind of work I have to get in AIIMS-Jodhpur in Clinical Psychologist job? Can you tell me the job profile? And please tell me about the pay scale of Clinical Psychologist in AIIMS-Jodhpur. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment of Clinical Psychologists?
  2. How to become a licensed clinical psychologist?
  3. How can I become a Clinical Psychologist after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue to become a Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Job profile and pay scale of Instructor through BSSC recruitment?
  5. What are the requirements of becoming licensed clinical psychologist in India?
  6. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  7. Job profile and pay scale of Junior Analyst in eClerx?
  8. Procedure to do clinical psychologist course in distance mode? -- [New]
  9. Whether NEET exam is necessary to become a Clinical Psychologist?
  10. List of courses which are available in Psychology field to become a doctor?
  11. How to study psychology for helping the people in need? I am civil graduate and currently staying at Bengaluru
  12. What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  14. Colleges offering post of Clinical Psychologist in Mumbai? Steps to be taken forward for admission?
  15. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the job profile and pay scale of Field Operator in BPCL?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  18. Job opportunities in AIIMS for BAMS doctor?
10th July 2016, 08:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile and pay scale of Clinical Psychologist in AIIMS-Jodhpur?

Job Profile of Clinical Psychologist in AIIMS Jodhpur:

> You are required to meet the clients for identifying Mental, Emotional and behavioral problems.

>> You may be need to teach the classes and conduct the research

>> You must be able to diagnose the psychological, behavioral and emotional disorders.

>> Must be able to monitor the client progress through the regular sessions.

>> You are required to develop the treatment plants and therapeutic processes

Pay Scale offered for Clinical Psychologist in AIIMS Jodhpur:

Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?