18th July 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in government school after clearing CTET?

I have done B.Ed. and also clear CTET exam but my graduation subject is journalism. So, can I get job in government school. My teaching subject was SST in B.Ed.

19th July 2017, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in government school after clearing CTET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Ed. and also clear CTET exam but my graduation subject is journalism. So, can I get job in government school. My teaching subject was SST in B.Ed.
Yes, you can get jobs in central government approved schools. Even you can apply any government schools through CTET exam.

Your age should be below 40 years.
20th July 2017, 12:51 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test and same examination is national level entrance examination held by CBSE for selection of deserving candidates for their recruitment as teachers in various CBSE affiliated government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya ( KV) , Jawarhar Navodaya Vidyalaya ( JNV ), etc. and private schools.

So as you have clear CTET and you are looking for your recruitment in government school then for that you will have to be aware of notifications for vacancies in centrally funded government schools like KVs, JNVs , etc. . Till then you can join any private school to have some teaching experience.
20th July 2017, 01:44 AM
ranu shahi

Yes, you can get jobs in government schools after clearing CTET.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted by CBSE, New Delhi. After qualifying CTET you can get jobs in central government schools or also in state government schools of any state.
20th July 2017, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have got B.Ed, which is the minimum requirement for teaching jobs. If you have got B.Ed in the relevant subject, then surely you will be eligible for teaching that particular subject.

Just apply for government school teaching jobs, based on your qualification. CTET score should be excellent to guarantee any government teaching job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?