23rd February 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Will B.Ed marks be considered for getting a job as a teacher in Government school?

Sir/Mam,
i am jitendra kumar doing b.ed i want to know that after TET,CTET what is the basis of teachers selection in goverment school 1st to 5th and 6th to8th . TET,CTET marks or graduation and b.ed marks plz clearfy that is there any role of b.ed.marks in gov school teacher selection.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  2. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  3. Government teacher in case of my father death? B.Tech will be considered for this job?
  4. Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49% in B.A and 60% in B.Ed
  5. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  6. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  7. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  8. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  9. How to do B.Ed after scoring 43.7% in graduation?
  10. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  12. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  13. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance?
  14. How to become a PT Teacher in Government School?
  15. Are there any vacancies for teachers?
  16. Can B.Ed. after B.Pharma get me a job in Primary School under UP Government?
  17. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  18. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
25th February 2016, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will B.Ed marks be considered for getting a job as a teacher in Government school?

You just need to fulfill the minimum marks criteria which is mostly 50% marks in B.Ed from a recognized institute. There is no extra weightage given to B.Ed marks in final selection for government schools teacher.

You just need to qualify in TET/CTET with an excellent score which will increase your chance of getting selected for the government job.
29th February 2016, 04:25 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Will B.Ed marks be considered for getting a job as a teacher in Government school?

As per the new norms, B.Ed has been made compulsory for all candidates appearing for TET,CTET. Firstly it is essential to score high marks in the written test so that you are called for interview.During interview, separate points are calculated for Secondary,Higher Secondary, Graduation,Masters (if) and B.Ed under each head along with the marks obtained in Question round of interview. Based on all these points a candidate is selected by the panel.
4th October 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, I have B.ed and ctet paper 1 with more than 60% marks but no D.el.d so can I apply for primary teacher in kendriya vidalaya.please inform.
24th February 2020, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir B ed score wil count or not, for govt teacher selection time,
7th July 2022, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Bed entrance marks were concluded ..in teacher joining.....
26th July 2023, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i got 50 marks in my b.ed so this marks will add in my govt teacher exam or effect my future i go for government jobs and private teacher jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?