4th March 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for government school job in 2018?

My age is 35 and I have done B.Ed but not CTET can I apply for the government school teacher job in Delhi. Can someone please provide me with the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon for the details on the present year 2018. Thank you!

29th March 2018, 01:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for government school job in 2018?

CTET is conducted by CBSE for recruitment as teacher in central government schools.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary level.

There is no age limit to appear for examination. The required educational qualification varies with post. For detail regarding the examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
29th March 2018, 05:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CTET refers to Central Teacher Eligibility Test and the same examination is held by CBSE for recruitment of teachers in centrally funded government schools or private schools affiliated to CBSE.

As far as you are concerned about becoming a teacher in government school in Delhi then for that you need to qualify CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) and for appearing in the same examination you are required to have completed your graduation degree course followed by a B.Ed/D.Ed/Equivalent degree from a recognized university. There is no age limit for appearing in the same examination.

For more details associated to CTET you can log on to its official link i.e; www.ctet.nic.in.
29th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Your age will not be an issue to apply for the government teacher's job. You can apply for Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) in order to become school teacher in government school.

TET is conducted by each state separately to hire teacher for state government funded school. This exam is conducted on the annual basis. You can certainly appear for it.

Alternatively you can apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). It is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) for the schools funded by the central government such as KVS, etc.

Generally CTET is considered to be more difficult than TET entrance exam. However CTET is preferred since all school affiliated with CBSE have to select candidates through CTET entrance exam. Besides central government offers better salary.

No matter which exam you apply for, the eligibility criteria will remain same:

You should be an Indian National.

Any graduation degree will be sufficient.

You will need minimum of 50% marks in graduation.

Bachelor of Education degree is mandatory.

There is no upper age for CTET. However this criteria could change for TET entrance exam from state to state.
30th March 2018, 07:22 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

For applying government teaching jobs, your age will not be issue.

You can appear for either TET examination or CTET examination.

The eligibility criteria required for both examinations are same. Here they are prescribed below:

Completion of graduation with 60% marks in any discipline from any recognized university.

Age criteria is not required for CTET examination.

For TET examination, age limit is vary from state to state.

Nationality: Indian.
31st March 2018, 08:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test and it is held by CBSE for recruitment as teacher in Centrally funded schools or private schools affiliated to CBSE.

As far as you are concerned about the age limit for appearing CTET to be a government school teacher in New Delhi then for your information I would like to let you know that there is no maximum age limit for appearing in CTET.

For more details regarding CTET eligibility criteria you can refer to the link www.ctet.nic.in.
31st March 2018, 01:46 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

The maximum age limit in government teacher jobs in Delhi are:-

Primary teacher/ Special Educator: 30 years
TGT: 32 years
PGT: 36 years
31st March 2018, 04:36 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

For TET, the maximum age is 40 years with age relaxation but for CTET there is no restriction in upper age limit. So, do not worry about anything, go and apply for CTET and confirm your job.
28th October 2020, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

If my age is 40 after clearing the TET test can I apply for govt teacher job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?