3rd January 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get non creamy layer certificate?

I am married and my wife is working. I live separate from my family. My wife salary is less than 8 lakhs. I am not working. Do I need to include my father income for non creamy layer certificate. Please reply and tell me the source of your knowledge shared. Thanks.

9th January 2018, 09:23 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Can I get non creamy layer certificate?

No, you don't need to include your father income if you are furnishing OBC certificate on behalf of your wife income. Father income will be considered only in unmarried cases. Once you are married only your income will be considered.

-I'm myself belong to OBC NCL (No Creamy Layer) and had gone through all the process .
10th January 2018, 02:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get non creamy layer certificate?

Family income is considered for non creamy layer certificate. If you are married, then your wife's income will also be included. The annual income should be less than 6 lacs to get OBC non creamy layer certificate.

If you are living separately from wife, then also the relationship is still there. Hence, you will not get the benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?