26th December 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian army become a female B.Com graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am Prachi Kadam and would like to join our Indian army, but first of all I would like to know all process, main and fields included in Indian army for girls. I gave my HSC examination scoring 73% and now doing plain B.Com in commerce field. I would be glad to know the same. Is it possible after my graduation or any different process? I am waiting for your reply. You can mail me on [email protected].

27th December 2016, 06:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian army become a female B.Com graduate?

The girl candidate who wishes to join Indian Army should appear for CDS exam.

The eligibility criteria required for CDS exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 19 years to 25 years .

-The selection process involves of

* Written Exam

* Interview by Services Selection Board.
28th December 2016, 12:07 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes definitely you are eligible to join Indian Army.This can be done only if you apply for the CDS ( Common Defence Service ) Examination and Graduate non UPSC Entry scheme examination.

As a female candidate ou can only eligible to apply for the Graduate non UPSC Entry scheme examination

Eligibility criteria for applying the Graduate non UPSC Examination are:
-

**Age of the candidate must be between 19 and 25 years .

**Candidate must have a Graduation and passed it with 50% of marks or should be in the final year and should have a 2 Years service in NCC Senior Division Army with minimum 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate Examination.
2nd March 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

My name is Sonam..and I am desperate to join Indian defence...i'm 12 passed student in B.com stream how can I join India Defence .. please suggest me please ..this is my I'd [email protected]
10th March 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

After graduation (B COM) what steps are follow to become an Indian army
13th March 2019, 12:19 PM
S.Panicker

The exam that female candidates have to pass is called the SSB ie the Service Selection Board Exam. This exam tests a candidate on many fronts, so getting a good command over English is important as one is expected to write the written part in English.
There are many coaching classes run by Ex Army officers and books too that help to pass this entrance test that judges one over a period of 4 days.
First there will be the written exams, which is simple but there is a psychological test behind each test, even if it is simple sentence construction. There are 30- 60 words that one gets seconds to write a sentence on, then it will be photographs one has to describe, the last photograph is a blank or just a white page.
You have to remember to be consistent in all that you say and be extremely positive, the sentences should reflect that also the last paragraph you write about the white page or blank.
Then there will be speaking for a minute, you will be given words and you will have to talk Extempore ie speak on the spot, here again you will need conversation skills. Even if you speak in Hindi always be confident.
Then there will be Ground Testing to see how physically fit and agile you are and then there will be group tasks based on strategy. Everywhere be honest, think smart and be confident. If you lie they will see through you right away as it is a 4 day test and you are being watched all the time.
Once you clear there will be a 5-6 day medical test, I am not sure if this duration has changed now as better systems are in place to conduct medical tests.
However if you want to join the armed forces, start on a regimen of physical fitness and exercise and keep reading the news papers and magazines like Competition Success Review to help you prepare for the SSB.
Start buying the Employment News(news paper) to keep abreast of the application dates and eligibility.
14th March 2019, 12:11 AM
Maa Ka Pyar

Yes sure you can join Indian Army if you have completed your graduation from commerce B.Com.
You can join Indian Army to appear in Combined Defence Service (CDS) exam.this exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice in a year.
after clearing this you can become an Account Officer in Indian Army which is applicable for B.Com students.
Hope this information will help you a lot.
9th October 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I am ranjitha bcom student. My question is like interested in army but like am not ncc student. I am eligible for army
4th May 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i am Nikita yadav,i'm from madhya pradesh,india.. i would like to join indian army i need to know every process , field,in indian army for girls. I persuing bcom (hon) 2nd year.. Plz help me.is it possible after my graduation.. I'm waiting for your reply..plz reply me . You can mail me [email protected]...
8th September 2020, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I am sristi dubey a bms student currently in second year and desperate to join Indian army but I am not an ncc student how can I join Indian army. Please help me you can reply me on my mails id [email protected] .
10th September 2020, 05:57 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Can I join Indian army become a female B.Com graduate?

Right, definitely you are eligible to join Indian Army. This can be done only if you apply for the CDS ( Common Defence Service ) Examination and Graduate non UPSC Entry scheme examination. Age of the candidate must be between 19 and 25 years.

B Com students may join Indian Army as Commissioned Officers- The candidate must be between 19 and 24 years of age, with reference to the first day of the month, in which the training will begin. Graduation Degree from a recognized University is required. The candidate has to be unmarried.
10th September 2020, 06:01 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: Can I join Indian army become a female B.Com graduate?

Definitely you are eligible to join Indian Army. This can be done only if you apply for the CDS ( Common Defence Service ) Examination and Graduate non UPSC Entry scheme examination. Age of the candidate must be between 19 and 25 years .

B Com students may join Indian Army as Commissioned Officers- The candidate must be between 19 and 24 years of age, with reference to the first day of the month, in which the training will begin. Graduation Degree from a recognized University is required. The candidate has to be unmarried.
20th November 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.com graduate with master's degree in Human Resource Management join Indian Army? If I am appointed, what posts will I be eligible for?
28th July 2021, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam, I am shifa kazi from Mumbai
I studing in 2nd year of bcom commerce stream,
Nd I want to strt my career in army force,
When I completed my graduation can nd go for cds exam it's possible?
Cuz I am nit ncc student so without ncc it's possible for girl's?
24th August 2021, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can a bba female student from commerce field join indian army??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?