12th December 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I use the Caste Certificate of Tamil Nadu in Maharashtra?

Respected Sir, I am studying in Maharashtra but I have SC Caste Certificate of Tamil Nadu. I want to know can I use the Caste Certificate of Tamil Nadu in Maharashtra? Will it be valid for NEET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th December 2016, 07:34 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Can I use the Caste Certificate of Tamil Nadu in Maharashtra?

If the caste certificate is in both Tamil & English Languages means no problem they will accept.

* If it is completely in Tamil means not possible they won't accept for that you need to visit Government Taluk office or Collector Office.

* There you can apply for the caste certificate.
27th January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Am belongs to Maharashtra & holding the scheduled cast certificate issued by Maharashtra govt , my children are studying in Tamilnadu from 1st standard to till now next year pursing to 12th standard. Can they get the scheduled cast benefits from Tamilnadu. govt.
27th January 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, My son is born in Bombay and having birth certificate. My son is studying in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, having domicile certificate of Aurangabad. We are living in Aurangabad from 1994. I am having OBC certificate of my son, issued by Tamilnadu. Can I get OBC benefit from Maharashtra and get benefit of JEE and another exam.
Please confirm.
DM
31st May 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm from Tamil Nadu in s.c caste is it use in Maharashtra for 13 standard admission ...
3rd January 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any gazette or resolution available that would give OBC caste validity from Tamil Nadu to that of the state of Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?