9th December 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Do I come under other state student in TNEA if completed 10th in Maharashtra and 12th in Tamil Nadu?

Hello,
I need an information from you about TNEA admissions for BE/B.Tech. I did my 10th in Maharashtra and will be completing 12th in Tamil Nadu and I don't have any nativity certificate too. On what category I fall Other State student or Tamil Nadu student?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether other state students can apply for TNEA?
  2. Eligibility to appear in TNEA for HS student in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  4. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance exam if completed 10th in Canada and pursuing 12th in India?
  6. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  7. Best possible colleges in Tamil Nadu for 195.75 scorer in TNEA?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Engineering course if pursuing 10th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for being considered as Tamilnadu student? I've completed my 12th std from Andaman and Nikobar Island? Will it be treated as TN Local student for TNEA exam?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
  11. List of State Ministers and Governors of Tamil Nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Way to get admission in deemed universities of Tamil Nadu having 93 score in NATA? Is there any other counselling besides TNEA?
  13. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  14. Other state candidates are eligible for SI of Tamil Nadu police department?
  15. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  16. How many seats are allotted for B.Arch in Tamil Nadu through Tnea?
  17. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  18. Whether NEET is conducted in Tamil Nadu or not?
10th December 2015, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I come under other state student in TNEA if completed 10th in Maharashtra and 12th in Tamil Nadu?

It is about domicile status and if you are a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu then you will belong to that state only. Just get your domicile certificate ready before counselling and apply as a domicile of Tamil Nadu.

If you are not native of the stats then you will be automatically treated as a outside category candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?