30th November 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Central or government jobs after completing B.Sc in Sericulture from Bangalore University?

I’m doing B.sc in sericulture prescribed by the Bangalore University, can I get central govt. job after completing my degree? Or what I have to do to get that job in my profession.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs for sericulture studied students?
  2. How to get a job in Sericulture after completing degree in Genetics and Sericulture
  3. Job opportunities for M.Sc(Sericulture & Seribiotechnology) candidate in Karnataka?
  4. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  5. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  6. Eligibility for Central or State Government Sector jobs after completing B.Tech from Swami Vivekanand University?
  7. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
  8. How to do regular M.Com?
  9. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after completing B.Teech E&E
  10. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  11. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?
  12. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  13. Can I B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc maths in bharathiar University Tamilnadu
  14. Can I do B.Ed in Bangalore after completing BSc Maths in Bharathiar University Tamilnadu
  15. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  16. Central Government jobs after B.Sc in Electronics and application procedure for the same?
  17. Central government, R&D jobs in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
30th November 2015, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Central or government jobs after completing B.Sc in Sericulture from Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m doing B.sc in sericulture prescribed by the Bangalore University, can I get central govt. job after completing my degree? Or what I have to do to get that job in my profession.
After completion of B.Sc degree you are eligible for central government jobs like UPSC Civil Service exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
1st December 2015, 12:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Central or government jobs after completing B.Sc in Sericulture from Bangalore University?

Yes, you can get Central government jobs after the completion of your B.Sc in Sericulture from Bangalore University. Below I have mentioned some of them, kindly have a look at it;

> Silkworm rearing sectors.

> Supervisors in sericulture Units.

> Farm Technician.

> Research Officer.

> Assistant Director.

> Project Manager, etc.
3rd December 2015, 10:56 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, after the completion of B.Sc in Sericulture, you are definitely eligible for Government jobs like UPSC, Civil Services etc.

Selection process of Civil Service Exam:-

Preliminary tests
Main exams
Personal Interview

By qualifying the entrance exams you can get jobs as a Farm Technician, Assistant Director, Research Officer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?