28th March 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for M.Sc(Sericulture & Seribiotechnology) candidate in Karnataka?

Sir,
I am a M.Sc(Sericulture & Seribiotechnology) student
studied at university of Mysore, Karnataka.
What are the jobs I am eligible for doing in anywhere in Karnataka?
Please let me know about the jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. MPH future in karnataka in govt and private sector?
  2. Which are the companies in Karnataka that I can have internship opportunities?
  3. Which college should i choose in Karnataka which can provide me better opportunities in govt jobs?
  4. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  6. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  8. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
  9. How many years a candidate should reside in Karnataka to be considered as Karnataka resident?
  10. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. Eligibility criteria of KCET 2015 entrance exam
  13. Why are there no diploma job posts for mechanical engineers?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in any NIT? I am a ST candidate from Karnataka
  15. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  17. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  18. Is Karnataka candidate eligible for APPSC
25th April 2015, 02:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for M.Sc(Sericulture & Seribiotechnology) candidate in Karnataka?

Sericulture, a part of agricultural sector is an emerging field. There are numerous job openings in the government organizations as well as small scale industries; even you can have your own start-up. You can get employment opportunity in Government research centers, sericulture units, agriculture sector banks, silk boards, academic fields, etc.

The major recruiters in the government sector are :-
- Central Silk Board
- Department of Sericulture, Government of Karnataka
- Central Sericultural Research & Training Institute
- Handloom, Handicrafts, Textiles & Khadi Departments, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Directorate Sericulture & Weaving, Government of Meghalaya

Recent job openings :-

- Central Export Promotion Council
- NABARD
- District Khadi Board
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra
- Silk Board etc.

You can also find employment opportunity in various banks, post offices, state government organizations, railways and defense sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?