24th July 2015, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Chances of getting Government job after doing DCH and secondary DNB pediatrics?

do we get chance of government jobs after doing dch and secondary dnb pediatrics? is it a written document.?

2nd June 2017, 04:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting Government job after doing DCH and secondary DNB pediatrics?

Getting a government job will not depend on your qualifications. It will depend on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned organisation.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the written exam and interview according to the syllabus and paper pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?