16th September 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Is the Civil engineering degree of JRVD University Udaipur, Rajasthan valid for Government jobs or not?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do B.Tech Civil Engineering from JRVD University which is at Udaipur, Rajashthan. My aim is to go for Government job after completion of my course. Please tell me is this degree from JRVD valid for Government job or not? Awaiting for the response.

16th September 2016, 12:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Civil engineering degree of JRVD University Udaipur, Rajasthan valid for Government jobs or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to do B.Tech Civil Engineering from JRVD University which is at Udaipur, Rajashthan. My aim is to go for Government job after completion of my course. Please tell me is this degree from JRVD valid for Government job or not? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering from JRVD University, you are eligible for government sector jobs.

Because JRVD University is recognized by UGC.

For details Click Here
16th September 2016, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Civil engineering degree of JRVD University Udaipur, Rajasthan valid for Government jobs or not?

Yes, the B.Tech Civil engineering degree obtained from JRVD University, Udaipur, Rajasthan is valid to apply for government jobs.

The JRVD University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC), accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), IGNOU - The People's University and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.

As JRVD University is a recognised university, you can do B.Tech Civil Engineering from this university and it is valid to apply for government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?