16th September 2016, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after studying under UGC?

As soon I am going to study under UGC can it give me a government job? List of government jobs which I can apply for? What is the steps which we need to follow for it? Can you please guide me with the complete answer soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Non UGC approved BE degree is valid for job and studies abroad?
  3. Am I eligible for government job if I am studying B.Sc MLT in CMJ University?
  4. How can I get a job in government sector while studying automobile engineering second year?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of engineering from a non UGC approved university?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible for Government job after completing my diploma course from UGC recognized University?
  9. Can I be eligible for government job after doing my diploma from UGC recognized university?
  10. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  11. Is Vinayak Mission university approved by UGC to get government jobs after completion of M.Sc Maths?
  12. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc Degree in EILLM university?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in government sector if I have my PG certificate which is not recognized by UGC?
  14. Can I get government job when I am doing final year of B.Tech?
  15. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
  16. What are the scholarships am I eligible to get after qualifying NET exam?
  17. What type of government job will I get after studying 4th semester?
  18. Is correspondence B.Tech approved by DEC and UGC for government job?

16th September 2016, 05:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after studying under UGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As soon I am going to study under UGC can it give me a government job? List of government jobs which I can apply for? What is the steps which we need to follow for it? Can you please guide me with the complete answer soon on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible to get a government job after studying graduation in any one of the universities under UGC. There are various jobs available in state and central government for the graduates. The applicant should apply to the job after the notification is released. The selection will be done on the basis of written test and interview for government jobs. The competition for the government job is very high. The job details can be found in the job sites like Emplyoment News and IndGovtjob

16th September 2016, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, UGC recognized degree can help you to apply for many government jobs in India. All you have to do is apply for jobs, when there is a notification.

You can apply for many government jobs like SSC CGL, FCI, SSC CPO SI, Civil services exam, LIC ADO, Railway jobs, etc. Selection will be on merit based on performance in written exam and interview.

16th September 2016, 08:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get a government job after studying under UGC:-

You can apply in public sector companies after studying under UGC

Coal India

BHEL( Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited )

NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)

SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited )

ECIL (Electronics Corporation of India Limited )

You can apply for job in following the departments:-

State police department

Indian Railways

Airport Authority of India

Income Tax Department.

16th September 2016, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get a government after completion of your studies from the institute which is approved by University Grants Commission. You can apply for UPSC examinations, SSC examination, Bank jobs, Railway Jobs, etc., after completion of your graduation from a recognised university. You need to apply for the job when the government releases the job notification. You need to appear and qualify all the rounds of the recruitment process to get a government job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?