16th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of degree from Bangalore University?

Sir.

I have done degree in Bangalore university it's eligible for government jobs? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the job? Can you please guide me with the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in a government job after completion of B.Tech degree from CMJ University?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of PU in Karnataka University, Dharwad?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of history honors from Kolkata University?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  8. Am I eligible for Government job if I have completed B.Com in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode from RVD University?
  12. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Com with 52% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job in Bihar after completion of CTET?
  15. Can I apply for state government job after completion of BA degree? What is the minimum age limit to apply?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  17. Which government job I can apply after completion of B.Sc degree?
  18. List of government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?

16th September 2016, 01:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of degree from Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.

I have done degree in Bangalore university it's eligible for government jobs? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the job? Can you please guide me with the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Yes, you are eligible for various government jobs after completion of degree from Bangalore University. There are various state and central government jobs are available for the graduates. The candidates who should have passed graduation in any discipline are eligible for government jobs. So you can apply for various jobs in the government sector. The job details can be seen in the job portals and in the Employment News paper. The list of some jobs is given below;

Central Bank of India – Credit Officers - Website Link

IBPS – Clerk - Website Link

Indian Air Force – Various posts - Website Link

Bank of India – Counselor - Website Link

16th September 2016, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of degree from Bangalore University?

Yes, degree from Bangalore university is definitely valid for government jobs, if you fulfill the stream criteria for that particular job. There is no percentage criteria in most of the government jobs.

You can apply for government jobs, when there is a notification. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.

16th September 2016, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government job after completion of your degree from Bangalore University. The Bangalore University is affiliated by University Grants Commission (UGC) and it is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). As Bangalore University is a recognised university, your degree obtained from this university is valid to apply for government job.

16th September 2016, 09:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completion of degree you are eligible for government jobs like UPSC civil services exam :-

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University then you are eligible for civil service exam.

Age criteria:-

For General: 21 to 30 years

For OBC: 21 to 33 years

For SC / ST: 21 to 35 years

Number of attempt:

For General: 3

For OBC: 7

SC / ST : No restriction

Selection process for civil services exam:

Preliminary Test

Main Exam

Personal Interview.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?