31st March 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify Staff Selection Commission Multitasking written exam?

Hello,
I have given written exam of Staff Selection Commission
for Multitasking post. I want to know the
cutoff marks for qualifying this written exam.
With regards-

4th April 2015, 04:26 PM
Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify Staff Selection Commission Multitasking written exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have given written exam of Staff Selection Commission
for Multitasking post. I want to know the
cutoff marks for qualifying this written exam.
With regards-
If you have given the exam of SSC Multitasking Post, the cut-off marks changes of year. The cut-off marks of Most of the examination of changes every year. It depends on the no. of candidates appeared and averages score of the candidates of examination it also depends on the No. of Post available or vacant. So don't expect the cut-off mark just prepare for the examination in better way.
7th April 2015, 09:25 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify Staff Selection Commission Multitasking written exam?

Required Cut Off Marks to qualify SSC MTS Non Technical Examination are always different in every single region of SSC means in which SSCs headquarters are located for a particular region and for your support and help, I have mentioned cut off marks required to qualify this examination to be eligible for Paper II :

SSC MPR - Raipur Region -

Madhya Pradesh : UR - 106.25, OBC - 92.75, SC - 89, ST - 76.75, and 76 marks for all ESM, HH, VH and OH category candidates out of 150 marks.

Chhattisgarh : UR - 103.75, OBC - 93, SC - 92, ST - 92, and 92 for all other categories.

SSC Central Region :

Uttar Pradesh - UR - 102.25, OBC - 99, SC - 97.75, ST - 77.50 marks

Bihar - UR - 112, OBC - 110.75, SC - 100.50, ST - 87 marks

So these are the cut off marks you need to qualify Paper I and get entry for Paper II and Paper II is conducted in conventional type in which, candidates have to write essays and short writing on given topics and qualifying in this test is also necessary with securing of minimum qualifying marks then only candidates may be considered for further process.

Selection process is simply based on marks secured by the candidate in both paper I and paper II so your duty is to secure good marks in both papers and for final selection, you need to have at least 80% marks in Paper I and 80% marks in Paper II then only you will see your name in the list of final selections for the allotment of seats that is why work hard.

Coaching centers are best in such preparations so you must prefer any coaching center and also practice at home as much as you can and secure a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?