5th May 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about joining Territorial Army as JCO?

Sir,
I, AM HOLDING NCC C CERTIFICATE WITH A GRADE ARMY WING, I WANT TO JOIN JCO IN TERITORIAL ARMY AS A JCO, BUT I DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT DATE AND ADVERTISEMENT AND PROCIDURE OF SELECTION, SO KINDLY TO SEND ME THE DETAILED REGARDING THIS REQUEST,

Thanking you'
Nitin Sharma
my mail [email protected]

15th September 2014, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about joining Territorial Army as JCO?

For Territorial Army you must have a Graduation degree in any discipline form a recognized University. Working people are eligible to apply for this entry provided they get no objection certificate from their employer.

The age limit for this exam is 18 to 42 years. There is no age relaxation as it is a military entry scheme. The selection is based on merit and you have to perform very well in the following stages.

1. Written Exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical Examination

You must have good medical fitness for this entry. Hence, you can apply for this exam, if you have the required qualification.
2nd August 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I am kaviyarasu from TN. I have completed my degree & Ncc C certificate I am willing to join the TA force. I don't know anything about the selection process so please kindly let me know. My cell phone number :9486335244 & my mail id: kaviyarasu357 @gmail.com. Please help me sir...... Thanking you.......
18th October 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am now working as a loco pilot (4200 grade pay) in northern railway. I want to join Indian army as JCO . My qualifications is matric(10th) ITI & my age is 39 yrs .
10th January 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I am sunil yadav from karnataka. I have completed my degree & Ncc C certificate I am willing to join the TA force. I don't know anything about the selection process so please kindly let me know. My cell phone number :8951162091 & my mail id: [email protected]. Please help me sir...... Thanking you.......
15th January 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a subedar major clerk retired from army after 32 years of service. Help me in getting a suitable job in Bangalore
29th May 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

My name is Jems, I have completed my graduation in 2013 with NCC C certificate but I don't the procedure how to apply for JCO in Territorial Army kindly let me know how to apply
1st January 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS ASIFKHANI, I AM HOLDING NCC C CERTIFICATE WITH B GRADE ARMY WING, I WANT TO JOIN JCO IN TERRITORIAL ARMY AS A JCO, BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY INFORMATIONS REGARDING RECRUITMENT DATE AND ADVERTISEMENT AND PROCEDURE OF SELECTION, etc.. So Please give me the details...My mobile.9847158123
2nd January 2018, 09:35 PM
sairamvtu

Eligibility criteria for post JCO are :
1. 10+2 or equivalent exam
2. Diploma or certificate course more than one year
2. Age limit is 21-27.
Now,the procedure of applying for JCO and process of selection is as below.
1. Apply online in the official site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. After registration one have to choose selected trade for which they are eligible.
3. Then there will be tests such as physical and medical tests.
4. At last there will be a aptitude test.
This is how the recruitment for JCO is being done.
23rd June 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS UTPAL MAITY, I AM HOLDING NCC C CERTIFICATE WITH C GRADE ARMY WING, I WANT TO JOIN JCO IN TERRITORIAL ARMY AS A JCO, BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY INFORMATIONS REGARDING DIRECT ENTRY RECRUITMENT DATE AND ADVERTISEMENT AND PROCEDURE OF SELECTION, etc.. So Please give me the details...My mobile.9143041119
27th July 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed PG Degree and I have NCC C certificate with B Grade. I am serving in Haryana govt.Sir I want to apply for JCO in TA . What is the procedure sir.

Regards
Anoop
E-mail [email protected]
2nd December 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is krishan Kumar. I have done degree and NCC "C" certificate ( B Grading) sir I Join TA jco rank. Pl information me at this no 7085466912.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?