6th May 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?

Hello Sir,
Right now I am doing B.Sc in 1st year.
I want to give Staff Selection Commission
recruitment exam. Please provide me the
details of this recruitment exam for me.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  3. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  4. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  5. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  6. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  7. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam in Mumbai?
  8. Detailed information, syllabus and tips to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exams?
  9. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  10. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  11. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  12. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  13. Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?
  14. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  15. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?
  16. How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  18. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
9th May 2015, 06:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Sc 1st year candidate?

As you are presently pursuing B.Sc 1st year, you are not eligible to apply for the recruitments for which "Minimum Graduation" is required. As you are pursuing B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) which is a graduate degree, you might have already passed 12th Class from a recognized university. Staff Selection Commission is an examination conducting agency, releases several notification for aspiring 12th Passed candidates and Graduation passed candidates. The minimum educational qualification required for several recruitments are given below to give you some Idea. I suggest you apply for SSC Multi Tasking Staff and CHSL examination as you are still pursuing graduation and you can apply for CGL when you will be in 3rd year of B.Sc.

For SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam - Graduation is Required - You are not Eligible

For SSC Higher Secondary Graduate Level Exam - Intermediate (10+2) class is required - You are Eligible

For SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam - Intermediate in 10+2 Pattern is required - You are Eligible

Important Note:

Date of Issue of SSC CHSL Notification:- 6th June, 2015

Date of Issue of SSC MTS Notification:- 10th October, 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?