25th November 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Maximum number of attempts in HP PSC? Are there different number of attempts for different states?

Respected Sir/Madam

i want to know how many attempts i can have if i appear in Himachal Public Service commission (IAS).
Are there different number of attempts for different states.

15th January 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum number of attempts in HP PSC? Are there different number of attempts for different states?

hi sir neeraj here sir i want to know about no of attempts for an candidant in mppsc exam with detail of attempt

thankyou
neeraj pathak
10th March 2014, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum number of attempts in HP PSC? Are there different number of attempts for different states?

I want to know that how many attempts are there for hpas exam.
[email protected]
14th February 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts and what is the age limit for gov. Employee of general category who wants to appear in has exam
Old reply at email id..,..
[email protected]
9th May 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts in Himachal Pradesh Public Staff Service Commission 2015-16
Anybody know that ?so plzzz tell me I m waiting . Rely on my email I.e [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?