28th July 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and qualification required to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment?

Hello everyone, can I know about the qualification which is required to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment? Kindly let me know all relevant details regarding this post. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Question paper and syllabus of DRDO senior technical assistant exam?
  2. Can I apply for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment with 3 years of Banking experience?
  3. Eligibility to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant recruitment for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  4. Eligibility to apply for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ 2018 recruitment?
  5. Selection procedure in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment?
  6. Tips to crack DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ Interview
  7. Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)?
  8. Detailed information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Technical recruitment for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  9. Date of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment written test
  10. Important dates of DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment -- [New]
  11. What is the syllabus of Civil Engineering of CEPTUM?
  12. DRDO Senior technical Assistant Model question papers and books with author name
  13. CEPTAM DRDO Syllabus for STA-B computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I know about the DRDO result for senior technical assistant B?
  15. Can I apply for DRDO senior technical assistant after clearing my carry paper?
  16. Eligibility to apply for the post of Senior Assistant-B in DRDO for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment for an Electrical graduate?
  18. Job profile and duty hours allotted to Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ in DRDO?
1st August 2018, 08:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and qualification required to apply in DRDO Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ recruitment?

Defence Research & Development Organization’s Centre For Personnel Talent Management, DRDO CEPTAM has released an official notification in reference to the recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant – B at 494 open positions through DRDO Entry Test 2018.

Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has released an official notification of 494 vacancies for Senior Technical Assistant B (STA B) Posts. The starting date to apply online application for DRDO Senior Technical Assistant 2018 Recruitment is 4, August 2018. The last date to apply for DRDO Technical Assistant posts is 29th August.

Qualification required is as follows.

You must have passed Diploma/B.Sc in Agriculture in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized university.

Age limit:-
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 28 years

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?