1st February 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DRDO senior technical assistant after clearing my carry paper?

Sir, can I apply for DRDO senior technical assistant. I have completed diploma with 70% in 2015, but in first semester, I have carried on Math and in second semester, I cleared my carry paper. Can I apply Sir?

3rd February 2017, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DRDO senior technical assistant after clearing my carry paper?

You must pass the carry paper before the date which is mentioned in the job notification. You can get job only when you fulfill the eligibility criteria of the job. Just make sure you have the final qualification to support your candidature.

If you have sufficient documents to prove your candidature, then surely you will be eligible for appointment after clearing exam.
6th February 2017, 10:33 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for DRDO senior technical assistant after clearing my carry paper?

Dear candidate,

At first you must have passed your carry paper before published notification because if you are want to get job DRDO as senior technical assistant recruitment you must satisfy your candidature as per eligibility criteria. You must have graduation without carry paper.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?