26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment?

Sir, last year I didn’t applied for the Lower Division Assistant recruitment of Meghalaya PSC. But this year I want to apply and get this post. I am preparing for this recruitment exam from last 4 months. So, I want to know about the notification of this recruitment in this year. And also tell me all the important dates.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?
  2. Why Meghalaya PSC has Prelims and Mains exams for Lower Division Assistant recruitment?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment for 29 years old candidate?
  4. When the application form of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be released? Pattern of this written test?
  5. Important dates of Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  6. How many vacancies are there in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment? -- [New]
  7. Important dates of TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer 2018 recruitment
  8. Important dates of Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 Recruitment?
  9. Important dates of Jharkhand SSC Lower Division Clerk-2018
  10. Important dates of Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment 2018?
  11. Roles & responsibilities of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  12. Important dates of MPWZ Assistant IT Manager 2018 recruitment -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018?
  14. Important dates of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment 2018 -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When the notification of Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  16. Important dates of POSOCO Executive Trainee 2018 recruitment?
  17. How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech Chemical graduate?
  18. Important dates of AIIMS Staff Nurse 2018 recruitment
2nd June 2018, 02:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment?

"Lower Division Assistant recruitment of Meghalaya PSC"

In order to know about the notification of recruitment of Meghalaya PSC, please visit to the official website of MPSC I.e. www.mpsc.nic.in

=>Important dates:
Starting date to Apply Online:- 16th April 2018
Last date to Apply Online:- 31st May 2018

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Remove *
2nd June 2018, 02:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment?

Important Dates of Meghalaya PSC recruitment 2018:-

Meghalaya Notification dated on:- 13-4-2018
Opening date for Online Registration:- 16-4-2018
Closing date to submit Meghalaya Online Application:- 31-5-2018

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Remove *
3rd June 2018, 10:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Detailed Information about Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria first.

Qualification Required:

>> You should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Criteria Required:

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years.

>> Of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).

>> No age limit for candidates who are already in Meghalaya Government Service provided they entered service within the prescribed age limit.

Click here for Official Notification

If you meet the above mentioned criteria, then you are required to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 31st May, 2018.

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?