26th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment. I want to know about the important dates for this recruitment. If you know about the important dates then please let me know also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
8th June 2018, 08:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Important dates of Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:

Some of the major important dates of this Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment are given below.

>> Starting date to apply online - 13th April, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 31st May, 2018 (till 4:59 PM)

Age Criteria Required:-

@ For General Category candidates - Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 27 years

@ For SC/ ST candidates - Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum age is 32 years (relaxation of 5 years)

@ For PWD candidates General - 10 years age relaxation

@ For PWD SC/ ST Candidates - 15 years age relaxation

Age Criteria is considered as on 1st December, 2017 and age relaxation is applicable as said above.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?