30th May 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in Meghalaya so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  2. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment?
  3. Job role and pay scale of Stenographer Grade - III in Meghalaya PSC?
  4. Selection procedure of Meghalaya Public Service Commission for Stenographer Grade-III post?
  5. Selection procedure in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  6. Selection procedure in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018?
  7. Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment?
  8. Selection procedure in Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  9. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission Stenographer recruitment 2018 will be released? Study Materials for preparation?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required for SC students to sit for Assam police service?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?
  12. Where should I submit the staff selection commission recruitment form for stenographer grade C?
  13. Procedure to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  14. How many vacancies are available in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When NABARD Manager Grade-B RDBS recruitment exam 2018 will be held? Selection procedure for this post?
  16. Procedure to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  17. What are the qualifications required for Stenographer?
  18. List of posts available in Meghalaya PSC recruitment for Electrical Engineers
10th June 2018, 10:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2018:

The selection of the candidates against the vacancies will be made by the Commission through any of the below mentioned processed.

1) Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test (In recruitment to the post of Typist and Stenographer) all the Grades as the case may be.

2)I. Written Examination, Personal Interview
or
II. Screening Test, Personal Interview
or
III. Screening Practical Test, Personal Interview
or
IV. Preliminary Screening Test, Main Examination, Personal Interview
or
V. Physical Efficiency Test, Preliminary Screening Test, Main Examination, Personal Interview
or
VI. Any other Method as may be adopted by the commission

Click here for More Details -- Refer Para 8
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?