22nd April 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply in WBPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech Civil Engineer?

Hello,
Can you please tell me the procedure in
details for applying in WBPSC recruitment exam
as I have completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about WBPSC Lecturer recruitment
  2. Assistant Engineer(Civil) question papers of previous year for WBPSC recruitment exam
  3. Previous 10 years SSC Jr engineer civil and WBPSC sub assistant engineering question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for WBPSC Police Service recruitment exam for B.Com graduate? Coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation?
  5. Assistant Engineer(Electrical) question papers of previous year for WBPSC recruitment exam with solutions?
  6. Syllabus and job vacancies in WBPSC Assistant Civil Engineering
  7. Am I eligible to apply for WBPSC recruitment exam after completed MBA(Finance)?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WBPSC Executive exam for M.A.(English) postgraduate?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  10. Pattern and examination date of WBPSC recruitment exam?
  11. Reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,B,C & D recruitment exam
  12. When the admit card of WBPSC recruitment exam will be published?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  14. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,C and D recruitment exam?
  15. When the notification of WBPSC Section Officer recruitment will be released?
  16. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police?
  17. Job opportunities in Dubai for B.Tech Civil Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE

26th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply in WBPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech Civil Engineer?

Yes dear WBPSC has been released the notification for the year of 2015 and for the post of "Assistant Civil Engineer ". For this you need to fulfill the some requirements/Eligibility Criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Civil Engineer :

1.You must complete the graduation in B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from the recognized University.

2.Under this post the candidates who have completed the PG in any of following streams are preferable.

--> Theory and Design of Structures

-->Surveying

--> Construction Materials

--> Water Resource Engineering

--> Environmental Engineering

-->Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics

-->Highway Engineering

-->Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering

3.Age should be in between 21 to 30 years

Selection Process :

1.Written Examination

2.Interview
Attached Files
File Type: pdf A.E(civil)-Scheme-Syllabus_27-12-13.pdf(87.4 KB, 38 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?