22nd April 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Service for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate?

Hello
I am studying in 2nd year of B.Tech(Civil Engineering).
I want to join Indian Engineering Services so I want to know
the details of Indian Engineering Services and also the eligibility
that a candidate must possess for applying.
Waiting for your reply.

26th April 2015, 04:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Service for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate?

Dear if you are interested to apply for IES Examination then you should complete graduation in B.E/B.Tech from the recognized university. In fact there is only four streams are allowed in Indian Engineering Services Examination.

List of Four streams under IES Examination :

1.Mechanical Engineering

2.Civil Engineering

3.Electrical Engineering

4.Electronics and Communication Engineering

For this you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for IES Examination :

--> You should complete graduation in any streams which was mentioned above from the recognized university.

--> Age should be in between 21 to 30 years and there is age relaxation applicable for the reserved candidates.

In general IES is the exam conducted by the UPSC once in every year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?