21st August 2011, 06:58 PM
rekha_joshi

What's the next expected date for Bank PO exam? How can i apply for it?

I wish to know about the next Entrance exam for the recruitment of probationary officers. I also want to know how to apply for the exam and what is the age limit.

Thanks
Rekha.

15th September 2015, 09:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the next expected date for Bank PO exam? How can i apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekha_joshi View Post
I wish to know about the next Entrance exam for the recruitment of probationary officers. I also want to know how to apply for the exam and what is the age limit.

Thanks
Rekha.
The bank PO exam is conducted by many banks and is held for the post of probationary officer. There are eligibility criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they are:

# Candidate should have a citizenzhip in India.

# Age limit needed is 20-30 years for general category candidate and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream.

If you satisfy all these above criteria's then you can apply for the Bank PO exam.

Regarding the dates for the Bank PO exam, refer below:
  • Date of Online Registration : 10-07-2015
  • Last Date of Online Registration : 1-8-2015
  • IBPS PO Online Payment : 10-7-2015 to 18-2015
  • IBPS Admit Card Download Form Date : 23-09-2015
  • IBPS Interview Date : March 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?