12th July 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Why United Bank of India recruits Probationary Officers through 1 year NIIT IFBI programme?

Hi,
I have heard that United Bank of India is recruiting Probationary Officer but through 1 year NIIT IFBI programme. The programme cost huge amount of money and I don't understand why? Can somebody tell me why UBI is recruiting PO through such programme?

16th July 2016, 05:55 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Why United Bank of India recruits Probationary Officers through 1 year NIIT IFBI programme?

United Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers.

>>The selected candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officer after completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course. It’s true that the cost of this program is high. But there is no need to worry about this you will get loan easily for this from the same bank at very low rate of interest. And also after completion of training you will be appointed as Probationary officer and get good salary.

Basically the main reason for recruiting as PO through such program is that:

>>To get aware about the banking terms and working environment in banking sector.

>>To improve the communication skills and way to deal with customers.

**I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online application for this post is over. The date for filling the online application was 12th July 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?