12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for banking exam or any other government job after completion of 10th with 76% and 10th with 55% marks?

10th 76.33% & 2 55.33% am i eligible for any banking entrance exam or any other kind of government job ? Plese give answer of my question. I need to know the details to start applying for the job. Hope that I will get my answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any government job or banking job if I completed 12th with 55.33% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of BA History in Annamalai University but failed in 10th standard?
  3. Am I eligible for Banking Entrance exam after scoring 78% marks in 10th and 66% in 12th but only 41% in Maths Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?
  5. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  7. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  8. Am I eligible to get a seat in JNTU after completion of 10th and 12th standard with 85% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  10. Am I eligible for any government bank exam after scoring 72% marks in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  11. What is the process followed for getting a government job after completion of 10th standard?
  12. How to get government job after passing 10th with 60% marks
  13. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in loco pilot after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to become an pilot after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  17. What are the various government jobs we can apply after completion of BA course from BAOU?
  18. Am I eligible to do ITI after completion of 10th standard with 44% marks?
12th July 2016, 10:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for banking exam or any other government job after completion of 10th with 76% and 10th with 55% marks?

The minimum academic qualification required for banking job entrance examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. You are not eligible for any banking entrance exam after 10+2. But there are certain government job entrance exams for which you can apply after 10+2 like:

>>National Defence Academy Entrance exam.

The age limit for this exam is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this exam. If you have done 10+2 from science stream with mathematics then, you will eligible for all wings of defence.

>>Other than NDA exam, you can apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level examination. The age limit for this exam is 18-30 years.
12th July 2016, 11:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for banking exam or any other government job after completion of 10th with 76% and 10th with 55% marks?

Graduation is the minimum academic requirement for jobs in any banks either as clerk or as probationary officer. You are not eligible for banking exam after 12th with 55% marks.

Other government jobs after 10+2 are:

1. Technical Entry Scheme for Indian Army.

2. NDA exam: Age limit is 16.5-19.5 for unmarried males.

3. Combined Higher Secondary Level exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
13th July 2016, 02:25 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, with just 10+2 you are not eligible for recruitment in banking jobs.

As the minimum required eligibility to appear for bank entrance examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

The same is the eligibility for most of the other government job entrance examination.

But, still you are eligible for appearing in entrance examination such as :-

CHSLE.

IB.

NDA.

So, if you want to get the jobs of LDC,Data operator you can appear in the examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment.
13th July 2016, 11:03 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for other government job entrance examination but not eligible for banking jobs.

You can appear for examination conducted for recruitment as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Data Operator. If you qualify in NDA or IB entrance examination you are eligible for recruitment in jobs.

But for banking entrance examination it is essential to have bachelor degree to appear for examination. So, if you want to get banking jobs you have to pursue bachelor degree.
13th July 2016, 11:31 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 12th passed candidate only you are not eligible for appearing in any bank entrance examination for getting into any banking sector.

As the minimum educational requirement for getting into banking sector i.e; at the post of bank clerk you need to be a graduate from a recognized university.

Also to be a bank clerk in any nationalized bank of India you need to qualify entrance examinations like IBPS bank clerk examination and SBI bank clerk examination.

--> Apart from the educational requirement as mentioned the qualifications which you must have for appearing in the same examinations are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years in case you belong to general category as there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have the additional knowledge of working on computer along with good communication skills.

--> Also, once you complete your graduation you are eligible for bank probationary officer post too but for this post your age must lie within 21 years and 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable in this case also.

For further details about the mentioned examinations you can log on to their respective official link which are www.ibps.in and www.sbiexam.com.
13th July 2016, 12:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

For banking exams, eligibility criteria:

*Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for exam.

*Minimum age limit is 20 years for IBPS Clerk exam.

After senior secondary, you can not apply for any banking entrance exam. You can apply for other government jobs like NDA exam, SSC CHSL exam etc
13th July 2016, 02:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
10th 76.33% & 2 55.33% am i eligible for any banking entrance exam or any other kind of government job ? Plese give answer of my question. I need to know the details to start applying for the job. Hope that I will get my answer soon.
You have completed 12th standard, So you are not eligible for governments sector jobs like Banking Sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
13th July 2016, 07:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Banking Examinations after completion of studies with the above mentioned percentages. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Banking Examination's is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are also eligible to appear in Banking based exams.

>> As there is no certain minimum percentage required to appear in Banking Examinations, you are certainly eligible to appear in Banking based examinations.
13th July 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For government banking job you need graduation degree in any discipline. Class 12th is not enough to make you eligible for it. Also, percentage of class 10th and 12th doesn't matter for PSU bank job.

Hence, get admission in a degree course and after completion apply for IBPS clerk or PO exams. Selection will be based on performance in written exam and interview.
14th July 2016, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can apply for various government jobs after 10th standard with 76% marks. But it is not possible to appear for any banking examinations with 10th qualifications, the minimum qualification required is graduation for Clerks posts. You can appear for the post of Constables in State Police Department. You can appear for various posts in state government department, the recruitment will be done through state staff selection commission. You can appear for the post of Support Staff, Cleaner (Grade IV), Canteen Attendant, Assistant etc in various government organizations. The aspirant can find more job openings in the Employment News paper.
15th July 2016, 03:15 PM
anuradha1985

No, you are not eligible for any banking exam

SBI PO eligibility criteria

1). Candidate should be graduate from any recognized university.
2). Candidate must be aged between 21 to 30 years.
3). Candidate should be Indian.

But you can apply for SSC exam which is also 12th bases.
18th July 2016, 11:11 PM
uggina

Now days every banking sector is asking minimum graduation so if you want go to banking sector you need to complete your graduation then after you can try. In SSC qualification you can apply this type of jobs.
1. Navy sector.
2. Defense sector.
3. Indian Army based on SSC Qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?