25th December 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NDA/NA exam for a candidate with 50% in 10th?

Respected Sir,
I have scored only 50% in my 10th standard. I want to apply for NDA/NA exam. Please tell me I am eligible with this percentage? Please tell me immediately.

11th January 2016, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NDA/NA exam for a candidate with 50% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have scored only 50% in my 10th standard. I want to apply for NDA/NA exam. Please tell me I am eligible with this percentage? Please tell me immediately.
No, 10th standard candidates are not eligible NDA exam. After completion of 12th standard, you are eligible for NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.
14th January 2016, 04:08 PM
Gobinda Sen

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NDA/NA exam for a candidate with 50% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Sorry friend,

Now,you can not apply for NDA or NA.

After higher secondary,you are eligible for NDA exam.

NDA exam means National Defence Service exam.NA means Naval Academy.NA ia a part of NDA.

Eligibility criteria for NDA :

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Candidate must be a male candidate.

Candidate must be an unmarried candidate.

Age is between 16.1/2 to 19 years.

Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.

Candidate must have passed the higher secondary with 55% marks for Indian Army.

Candidate must have passed the higher secondary with 60% marks(PCM) for Indian Air force.

Candidate must have passed the higher secondary with 60% marks(PCM) for Indian Navy/Indian Navel Academy.

You can check for more details : www.upsc.gov.in

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?