18th December 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to directly do Graduation in Fashion Technology after 10th?

I have passed my 10th standard. Now i am not interested in doing 11th and 12th and infact i want to directly graduation in Fashion Technology field. So tell me if it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  2. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  3. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  4. Can I study B.A.(Tamil) if completed Diploma in Fashion Technology on 10th basis?
  5. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  7. Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology? I have done MSc in Fashion technology with 73%
  9. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  10. List of Polytechnic colleges which offers Fashion Technology course on 10th basis?
  11. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Fashion Technology to 10th student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  13. Can i get admission in the Fashion Technology graduation course after studying Commerce?
  14. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  15. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  16. Am I eligible to study Fashion Technology in Graduation if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Is there any course in fashion technology after passing 10th from cbse? If yes then how will I take admission? And if no then what stream should I take in 10+2?
  18. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
19th December 2015, 12:21 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to directly do Graduation in Fashion Technology after 10th?

No, it's not possible to do graduation in Fashion Technology after completing class 10th.

The minimum education qualification to do graduation in Fashion Technology is the candidate should complete 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board or institution.

However, you can take Professional course in Dress Designing and Garment Manufacturing for which the minimum eligibility is the candidate should pass class 10th with 50% marks.
The course duration is of 3 years.
19th December 2015, 12:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to directly do Graduation in Fashion Technology after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 10th standard. Now i am not interested in doing 11th and 12th and infact i want to directly graduation in Fashion Technology field. So tell me if it possible?
Sorry it not possible to do Bachelor Degree in Fashion Technology after completing 10th standard. Those who are interested to do Bachelor Degree in Fashion Technology must complete 12th standard with 50% of marks from a recognized board. So I suggest you to continue your studies.
19th December 2015, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Graduation in fashion technology is not possible after class 10th. You have to pass class 12th to become eligible for the entrance exam. There is no other way of getting admission.

On the basis of 10th you can apply for diploma courses only through polytechnic entrance exam which is mainly conducted on state level.
20th December 2015, 12:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, it is not possible to do Graduation in Fashion Technology after 10th standard. The eligibility to study graduation is 12th standard.
The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges like,

- Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences (www.ditpms.com/)
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (www.nift.ac.in/)
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University (www.mmumullana.org)
- Assumption College (https://www.assumption.edu/)
- Indian Institute of Management Studies (www.iimsedu.in) etc.
22nd December 2015, 12:07 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to pursue Graduation in Fashion Technology directly after completing class 10th and without appearing in class 12th.
After completing class 12th, you can opt for Bachelor degree in Fashion Designing (B.Des) in your Graduation level studies. Admission under this course is through an Entrance Examination conducted by NIFT. Qualifying in the examination you can definitely take admission under this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?