6th December 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the physical requirements for diploma?

What would be the physical requirements for diploma course? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

7th December 2015, 10:23 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the physical requirements for diploma?

There are no physical requirements for diploma. Just candidate must be to attend class and appear in examination.
  • Age of candidate must be from 15 to 24 years.
  • Candidate must be mentally fit.
  • Candidate must have passed 12th / 10th from any recognised board.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks in 10th / 12th exam.

There is relaxation in minimum percentage and age limit to Physically Handicapped candidates.
7th December 2015, 12:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There is no restriction on the physical fitness for pursuing diploma course in any of the institute.

However you should keep your body fit for regular classes and daily study at home also.

Never study in late night and make a habit to wake up early in the morning.
7th December 2015, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There isn't any physical fitness requirement for admission in any diploma course. All you have to do is be medically fit with no life threatening disease before admission to college.

Even physically handicapped candidates are eligible for admission if they have the required qualification.
7th December 2015, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to satisfy any physical eligibility criteria to be eligible to pursue Diploma course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard by qualifying in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in entrance examinations like POLYCET, JEXPO, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
9th December 2015, 09:46 PM
monikasiri

There is no Physical Requirement to join in Diploma.Even people who are Physically challenged are eligible to join in Diploma.

All you need to join in Diploma is Tenth Standard and good score in your entrance exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?