2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 47% in 12th and 51% in B.Com?

Hello friends, I have got 51% in my B.Com and 47% in 12th Commerce. I am eligible for SBI PO exam? I want to give this exam but don’t know if I am eligible or not because I have below 50% in my 12th Commerce.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 53% in B.Com and 45% in 12th Commerce?
  2. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 47% in 12th and 51% in B.Com?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  4. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  5. Is maths compulsory for admission in B.Com (hons) at DU?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Com Hons, if didn't studied maths in 12th?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for PO in SBI?
  8. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  9. Eligibility to study BCom for 12th Humanities with Maths candidate?
  10. Eligibility to study BCom in Delhi University for a candidate with 70% in 12th ISC?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of SBI Clerk? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and in BA last year
  12. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  13. Eligibility to get BCom admission in IGNOU for a candidate with 41% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate with 49.7% in 12th and 54% in B.Com?
  15. Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for PO post?
  17. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 62.4% in 12th WBCHSE?
  18. Am i eligible to appear for SBI IBSP exam with 60.25%
17th March 2018, 12:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 47% in 12th and 51% in B.Com?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Examination:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage required in academics to be eligible for appearing in SBI Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee recruitment.

>> As there is no such marks or percentage criterion, you are certainly eligible to appear in SBI PO recruitment.

>> But the only one qualification you are required is meet is as follows,
* Candidates must have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
* As there is no minimum percentage criteria required, you are surely eligible to apply for SBI PO recruitment.

>> Candidates who are doing their final year of Graduation are certainly eligible to apply for this SBI Probationary Officer recruitment.
18th March 2018, 10:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SBI PO exam for a candidate who has secured 47% in 12th and 51% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have got 51% in my B.Com and 47% in 12th Commerce. I am eligible for SBI PO exam? I want to give this exam but don’t know if I am eligible or not because I have below 50% in my 12th Commerce.
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for SBI PO entrance exam. There is no minimum marks required for SBI PO entrance exam. Please go through the eligibility criteria,

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification: The candidate must complete Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Final year candidates may also eligible to apply.

Age limit: The Candidate age should be in between 20 years to 30 years at the time of examination. Upper age relaxation will be given to SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

Computer Literacy: The candidate must have good computer knowledge.

Official website - Click Here
20th March 2018, 09:17 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

As per your information given in the question you are absolutely eligible to apply for SBI PO Examination conducted by State Bank of India because the required eligibility criteria to appear in SBI PO Examination is following :

Educational Qualification : The candidate should have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university which means any degree of at least 3 years in any stream

Age Limit : The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years to apply for this examination

Relaxation in age will be provided as per govt. rules which is 5 years for SC/ST Category, 3 years for OBC Category candidates

As per your information you have passed B.Com with 51% therefore I would be happy to inform you that you are eligible to apply for this examination.

For your surety and complete satisfaction regarding your question I have uploaded the official notification of this recruitment held in 2017 by SBI so you should download and read complete details regarding eligibility, syllabus, examination pattern etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_PO_Rectruitment_Eng_06022017.pdf(113.0 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?