16th April 2018, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom in Delhi University for a candidate with 70% in 12th ISC?

Hi Sir, I want to do BCom from Delhi University. But I have scored only 70% marks in my 12th ISC Board exam. So, with this percentage I am eligible to get seat an study BCom in Delhi University? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi University offers B.Com with Business Economics course to 12th ISC candidate?
  2. List of colleges offering BCom(Financial Markets) in Delhi
  3. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  4. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BSc(Maths) in Delhi University?
  6. Eligibility to study BCom for 12th Humanities with Maths candidate?
  7. Eligibility to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate with 55% in 12th ISC?
  8. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Delhi University for a candidate with 55% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?
  10. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?
  12. Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?
  13. List of Delhi University affiliated colleges which offer B.Sc(Actuarial Science) in NCR, Delhi and Noida?
  14. Is it beneficial to study BBA for 12th Commerce student?
  15. Requirements to study Integrated M.Sc(Physics) in Delhi for 12th ISC student?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 50% in Graduation?
  17. Is maths compulsory for admission in B.Com (hons) at DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study BCom(Computer Applications) Honours being a 12th PCM candidate? -- [New]
22nd April 2018, 01:55 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom in Delhi University for a candidate with 70% in 12th ISC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to do BCom from Delhi University. But I have scored only 70% marks in my 12th ISC Board exam. So, with this percentage I am eligible to get seat an study BCom in Delhi University? Please reply to me asap.
I am sorry, But this would be very tough for you to get admission in Delhi university with 70% marks. For admission to UG courses in college affiliated to Delhi University, every year a cutoff is declared. The cut-off marks are declared in various stages if seats remain vacant in the ongoing stage.

Generall the cutoff lies on the higher side for admission to different courses in Delhi university. If we talk about the various cutoff list relaesed then it lies between 80-97% for most of the courses for a General Category student. So you need to score atleast 80% plus score, if you are looking for a seat in Delhi University.
Last year the cut off for the first list in B.Com course was around 96% and for the last list it went upto 80% for the General category list. For a better insight of the cutoff for the last year, you may check the following link :

http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=cut-off-2017
23rd April 2018, 09:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom in Delhi University for a candidate with 70% in 12th ISC?

There are rare possibility to get admission in Bachelor of Commerce in Delhi University if you belong to General or OBC category. SC/ST candidates can have some possibility of getting admission in this course with 70% marks.

You can apply for DU UG admission to check whether you can get admission or not.
23rd April 2018, 11:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Delhi university is one of the India's most reputed university. There are many affiliated colleges of the university which offers bachelor degree in commerce stream.

The admission in the college is conducted on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination. The cut off score is very high in all the colleges and is almost above 90% for general category candidates.

So, it is tough to get admission in the B.Com course if you have scored 70% marks in 12th.

For previous year cut offs list and any information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?