15th May 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for government jobs after passing B.Sc. through distance learning from Soviet University New Delhi?

i have passed bsc in distance school from soviet university new delhi,am i eligible for applying govt jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DU after passing BSc IT through distance learning? I have scored 60% in every semester
  2. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  3. Distance learning programs of Allahabad Agricultural Institute valid in other states for higher education and government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  5. Jobs in IT industry after BSc.IT from Distance Learning
  6. Distance education degree holder can apply for government jobs?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  8. Eligibility for full time Ph.D after bachelors and masters from distance learning? Can i apply for Jobs in central University afterwards?
  9. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  10. Is distance learning approved in government service?
  11. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Can I take admission in B.Ed after scoring 43.7% in B.A?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  14. Is B.A general valid for government jobs in India? I am doing B.A from EIILM university through distance learning
  15. Which university is the best for distance learning B.Tech/B.E in Delhi? Which course is best for me? Companies where I can get?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs as Software engineer?
  17. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  18. Is b.Ed degree from CMJ university valid for government jobs? Can I get it done by distance learning method?
18th May 2015, 12:08 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for government jobs after passing B.Sc. through distance learning from Soviet University New Delhi?

If Soviet university is a Recognised university , then you are eligile to apply for the Government jobs.
There are many government jobs which you can apply with B.sc in distance education qualification .

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in Banking sector.

Eligibity criteria for the Ibps bank clerk exam is ,

> The candidate shouldhave completed Graduation from a Recognised university .
> Age of the candidate shouldbe in between 20-28 years only , if the candidate is belong
to General category
> Age of the candidate shouldbe in between 20-31 years only , if the candidate is belong
to OBC Category
> Age of the candidate shouldbe in between 20-33 years only , if the candidate is belong
to SC or ST category

Selection process is ,

1. preliminary exam
2. main exam
3. interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?