19th January 2011, 04:14 PM
ajithex

Eligibility for full time Ph.D after bachelors and masters from distance learning? Can i apply for Jobs in central University afterwards?

Hello Everyone,
I completed master and degree from distance education now i want to do Ph.d in computer as full time. Will there be any problem when I apply for Job in Central University

Related Questions:
  1. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  3. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  4. Am I eligible for applying masters in US after completion of B.Sc IT?
  5. Am I eligible for doing masters MS in abroad after part time MBA?
  6. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  7. Executive MBA or distance learning MBA from IGNOU for a working professional at HR department?
  8. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do masters in business management through distance learning?
  10. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  11. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  12. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  14. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  15. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  16. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  17. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
23rd January 2011, 11:00 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Eligibility for full time Ph.D after bachelors and masters from distance learning? Can i apply for Jobs in central University afterwards?

Dear Friend

As you want to do Ph.d in computer, the very first thin to keep in mind is one must have 55% marks in masters and 50% in graduation.
You can also go for NET exam.
and after completing Ph.d or qualifying NET you can easily apply for Lectureship in Central or State University.

Best of luck
bye
23rd January 2011, 11:01 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Eligibility for full time Ph.D after bachelors and masters from distance learning? Can i apply for Jobs in central University afterwards?

Dear Friend

As you want to do Ph.d in computer, the very first thin to keep in mind is one must have 55% marks in masters and 50% in graduation.
You can also go for NET exam.
and after completing Ph.d or qualifying NET you can easily apply for Lectureship in Central or State University.

Best of luck
bye
17th March 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

hi
this is thilak. i have completed my Bsc(maths) and Msc(maths) through corresspondence. now is it possible to do full time Phd in maths. whether i have to do M.Phil or i can directly apply for Phd. plz reply asap.
5th May 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I am Deepak. I want to know about eligibility for Phd. I have 49.83 % marks in graduation. Am i eligibile for Phd & right now i doing PGDBA. One more thing i am physically challenge guy.
31st May 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done mba, finance by distance education and want to do PH.D in finance. Am i eligible for the same from mumbai university. would like to know about the entrance test syallabus for the same.
8th June 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

HI,
i completed M.A.in TELUGU,.I want to do PH.D directly. if i pass NET exam will i get admission directly ?
thx
27th October 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

hello...can anyone please shed some light on career opportunities after a fresher graduate completes CFA(usa)....thanks so mch
20th July 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

am I Eligiblity for Phd in maths from IIT With BSc 53%
20th July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

am I Eligiblity for Phd admission in maths in IIT With BSc 53%
16th June 2013, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done b.pharmacy regular and Msc clinical research and regulatory affairs through distance (SMU) now i want to do Phd (Distance or part time). Is it possible
if yes then please tell me universities.
Thanks
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?