17th May 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job while doing 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical?

I have completed my intermediate with 80%, now i am doing b.tech mechanical
3-2 semester am i eligible to apply for government jobs? what types of jobs are preferable for women? how much salary can i expect? Can someone please answer my queries soon?

Thank you!

17th May 2015, 01:35 AM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job while doing 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical?

You are not eligible for appearing in any government examination unless you complete your graduation. There might be the case in some examination, that if the result of your final semester is awaiting, then they might consider you eligible. But being in 3rd semester of your engineering, you are not eligible.
17th May 2015, 04:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job while doing 3rd semester B.Tech Mechanical?

Dear there are very few chances left with you as per your qualification concerned. If you are interested to get a Government job you should have at east graduation or any equivalent examination.

Otherwise there are very few chances present. So hope you get the point which I ma trying to say. But yes there is a chance to get government job with 12th as well.

Here we are giving you the various jobs available for 12th students.

--> Staff Selection Commission

* CHSL

* Multi Tasking

--> Postal Department

* Multi Tasking

* Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant

--> Defense

* Indian Army

* Indian Navy

* Indian Air Force

--> Indian Railways

If you would have a graduation you can apply for many jobs in the field of Banking sector , Civil's etc.,
17th May 2015, 11:17 PM
Ashwakh

After completion of your B.tech , you are eligible to apply for many Government jobs.

When you are in Final year of B.tech , you can apply for the CDS exam to join in Defence services . You can also apply for the Civil services exam .

~ CDS exam :-

This is an entrance exam to join in Defence services like Army , Navy , Airforce .

To join in Navy through CDS exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-22 years only
To join in Airforce through CDS exam , your age should be inbetween 19-23 years only
To join in Army through cds exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-24 years only.
You shouldbe a citizen of India
You shouldbe an unmarried candidate

Selection process is ,

1. Written exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical Test

~ Civil services exam :-

Civil service exam (ias , ips , etc.) will be conducted by UPSC .

Selection process is ,
1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview
18th May 2015, 12:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs being in 3rd semester of b.tech (mechanical) course. However, you will not be eligible for the jobs in government sector which have eligibility criteria as graduation or higher and there are no government jobs based on educational qualification of 3rd semester b.tech candidate. You can get a job in government sector based on your educational qualification of 10+2 or diploma whichever you had undertaken.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?