27th May 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How many posts are available in Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment?

Hello everyone, can I know about the posts which are available in Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment? I want to apply in this recruitment so I want to know that how many posts are there can you tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply in Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment?
  2. Date of TGT Hindi entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information about KRCL Electrician recruitment? Job profile of Electrician in KRCL?
  4. Sample papers of Post Graduate teacher(Biology) entrance exam by DSSSB?
  5. How to get government job after completing DECE
  6. Date of announcement of Scientific Assistant Exam?
  7. Number of vacancies available in KRCL Electrician recruitment?
  8. How can we call a reputed Company for campus recruitment in our University? I'm in 3rd year (ME) in DR.B.A Technological university, Raigad
  9. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  10. Information about Indian Railways eligibility, duration and application procedure?
  11. Can I apply in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Electrician recruitment with 49.8% in 12th?
  12. Job profile of Electrician in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment
  13. List of posts available in E Courts recruitment?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Economics in Delhi Technological University? Detailed information about it.
  15. List of posts available under MPSC recruitment for English graduate
  16. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D programme with scholarship in IIT if pursuing part time M.Tech from Delhi Technological University?
  18. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
29th May 2018, 10:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many posts are available in Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Delhi Technological University Electrician Recruitment:

Number of vacancies available for the post of Electrician are given below,

Name of the Organization - Delhi Technological University

Name of the Job Position - Electrician

Number of vacancies - Total - 3 vacancies

* UR Category - 2 vacancies
* OBC Category - 1 vacancy

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this Delhi Technological University Electrician Recruitment is 10th Class pass or its equivalent qualification and the selection process consists of written examination and skill test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?