7th August 2018, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment 2018?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MBBS and now I want to apply in VMMC Junior Residents recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th August 2018, 12:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment 2018?

In order to apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment being a MBBS candidate, you should have completed your MBBS degree with minimum 55% to 60% marks from an university which is recognized by Delhi Medical Council. They have not disclosed the age limit to apply for the recruitment. However, you can visit their website regularly for more updates.

Web: http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/
15th August 2018, 01:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit to apply for VMMC Junior Residents Recruitment 2018:

Detailed eligibility criteria and age criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Resident

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed MBBS Degree from a recognized university and you should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).

>> Also you should have completed your Internship or or after 1st July, 2016 in order to be eligible. DMC registration is mandatory at the time of counselling.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain age criteria applicable in order to apply for this recruitment. You may refer the below notification for getting more details.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
15th August 2018, 02:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment 2018 are mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- MBBS Degree from a Government recognised university and must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).

--> Age Limit :- Not specified in the official notification.
16th August 2018, 12:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for VMMC Junior Residents recruitment 2018 are detailed below :-

1. Educational Qualification :-
You should have passed MBBS degree from a recognised university and must have registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).

2. Age Limit :- N/A.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?