5th January 2012, 01:50 AM
xfxcgvhv

Am I eligible for government jobs after passing B.E civil engineering in 2nd class?

If i pass the BE civil engineering in second class,am i get eligible for govt jobs?

2nd February 2012, 09:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after passing B.E civil engineering in 2nd class?

As a B.E in civil engineering in 2nd class if you are within the maximum age limit then you can appear for the exams conducted by center government as well as state government. You can appear for the entrance examination for the jobs as per your choice conducted by the RRB, UPSC, SSC, State PSC, IBPS and other nationalized bank PO and clerical exams, etc. Usually the maximum age limit is 30 years for the exams.
26th May 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs after passing B.E civil engineering in 2nd class?

am i eligible for government jobs after passing B.E. civil engineering in 2nd class 5.60 c.p.i.?
27th May 2012, 01:30 AM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Hi friend,
I am very glad to inform you that you are quite eligible for government jobs,though you have passed your B.Tech in second class.The minimum percentage required for various government posts varies around 50-60%.Therefore,you are eligible for all the government posts.you can apply for various departments such as:

1.forensic engineering department,
2.materials engineering department,
3.geotechnical engineering department,
4.water resources engineering department,
5.earth quake engineering department
6.environmental engineering department
7.central public works department(CPWD)

You are also eligible to apply for positions like Assistant Engineer, Junior Technician, Project Supervisor, Divisional Engineer etc in Indian Railways,Civil services like IAS, IPS, IES etc through the entrance exam under the UPSC.

ALL THE BEST
GOUTHAM.
27th May 2012, 01:31 AM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Hi friend,
I am very glad to inform you that you are quite eligible for government jobs,though you have passed your B.Tech in second class.The minimum percentage required for various government posts varies around 50-60%.Therefore,you are eligible for all the government posts.you can apply for various departments such as:

1.forensic engineering department,
2.materials engineering department,
3.geotechnical engineering department,
4.water resources engineering department,
5.earth quake engineering department
6.environmental engineering department
7.central public works department(CPWD)

You are also eligible to apply for positions like Assistant Engineer, Junior Technician, Project Supervisor, Divisional Engineer etc in Indian Railways,Civil services like IAS, IPS, IES etc through the entrance exam under the UPSC.

ALL THE BEST
GOUTHAM.
12th July 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs after passing B-tech in (electronics & comm. engg.) in 2nd class?
12th April 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

sir after doing m.tech in civil engg. is there is any government job?
12th April 2013, 09:50 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir after doing m.tech in civil engg. is there is any government job?
Currently you can apply for the UPSC Indian Engineering exams:

Educational Qualifications required to apply for this exams is:

>> BE/BTECH pass in any stream
OR
>> Passed section A and Section B of Instution examinations of Institution of Engineers
Or
>> Graduate Membership Examination of Institute of electronics and Telecommunication Engineers

Age-
Minimum 21 years
Maximum 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Forms are being filled right now
Last date to apply is 6th May 2013

Exam will be held from 28th June 2013
28th August 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for government job after passing Be mechanical engg with 2nd class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?