12th June 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?

Hi friends, I have done BTech in Electrical Engineering. I am interested to apply in BSPHCL recruitment for Junior Electrical Engineer post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment for Diploma Electrical fresher?
  2. Procedure to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment?
  3. Eligibility to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment for Diploma Electrical holder?
  4. Selection procedure in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment?
  5. Job role and pay scale of Junior Electrical Engineer in BSPHCL?
  6. Can I apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment being a BTech Electrical Engineer?
  7. BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer previous 5 years papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply in MPPKVVCL Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a BTech Electrical graduate? Last date to apply?
  9. Can I apply for ICSIL Technical Junior Executive recruitment with 57% in BTech?
  10. How can I prepare to become a Junior Electrical Engineer in AIIMS, Bhopal?
  11. How can I apply for Junior Engineer post in PWD being a BTech Civil graduate? -- [New]
  12. How many vacancies are there in AIIMS Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  13. How can I apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment online?
  14. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  15. Procedure to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate of Tamil Nadu?
  16. How to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment being ECE graduate of Tamil Nadu?
  17. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  18. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for Electrical Engineer?
13th June 2018, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you can apply for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being a B.Tech graduate. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from an AICTE recognised institution are eligible to apply for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment. The last date to apply for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment is 20th June 2018.
14th June 2018, 09:28 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?

According to the notice issued by BSPHCL for the post of Junior Engineer Electrical all those candidates who possess full time diploma of minimum 3 years in electrical engineering will be eligible to apply and you have done a degree in engineering so let me clarify your doubts.

>> All eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before 28th June 2018 through official website of BSPHCL

>> When we are going to online application process and at the first state of registration there, we have to choose qualification and after choosing that qualification button, there is only one option being opened which is -

Full time 3 years diploma in Electrical from a recognised institute/ college duly recognised by State Govt./ Central Govt. Approved by AICTE and there is no other option we can choose except this one means no option of degree in electrical and we can not even enter the details of our qualification by ourselves.

Finally it is very sad to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment because this recruitment is only for diploma holders so you have to choose other options for your career but do not get sad, just know your eligibility because you are eligible to apply for so many other jobs in different departments of both state and central governments.

You can apply for Engineers, Assistant Engineers, Associate Engineers, Project associates and Project Assistant posts in various Maharatna, Navratna and Miniratna companies of government of India and if selected then you may have a better future than this so do not worry just find more and apply.

You can also apply for Junior engineer jobs in Indian Railways, IT Officer jobs in various nationalised banks, Junior Engineer jobs in various department of central government conducted by SSC so you have more options than that of candidates having diploma in engineering.

I have attached official notice for this job so please download and clear all other doubts.
14th June 2018, 09:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment entrance exam:

*Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute. Only passed candidates are eligible for the exam. If you have done diploma in electrical engineering then only you can apply for this exam.

* The age limit for examination is 21-37 years.

Last date to apply for exam is 28th June, 2018.
15th June 2018, 12:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment is three years diploma in engineering from a recognized institute. If you have done diploma in engineering then only you can apply for this recruitment.

The age criteria is 18-37 years for male candidates and 18-40 years for female candidates. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category. You can get more details about this recruitment at BSPHCL recruitment .
15th June 2018, 06:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The requirements for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineering recruitment:

1. The minimum academic qualification required is diploma in electrical engineering from a recognized institute.

2. The age criteria is 18-37 years.

You need to have diploma qualification apart from B.Tech to become eligible for this examination.

Last date to apply for exam is 28th June, 2018.
15th June 2018, 08:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You need to have done diploma in electrical engineering to apply for BSPHCL Junior Recruitment examination. Bachelor of Technology is a different thing, it can not substitute diploma as minimum academic qualification.

If you have not done diploma in engineering then you can not apply for BSPHCL Junior Engineer examination.
15th June 2018, 08:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment exam:

You must have completed three years diploma from a recognized institute. Final year diploma candidates can not apply for the exam.

The age criteria for recruitment is 18-37 years.

You can apply for recruitment only if you have done diploma in electrical engineering.
18th January 2022, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply electronic and communication engineering for bhphcl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?