6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment-2018?

Please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment of 2018. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) Analyst Lab Assistant recruitment?
  2. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) Analyst Lab Assistant recruitment?
  3. Best private college for MBA(Biotechnology)?
  4. Job roles of Analyst Lab Assistant in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM)?
  5. Roles & responsibilities of Junior Supply Officer in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk recruitment for B.A.LLB graduate?
  7. Cutoff list of Sant Gajanan Maharaj at Shegaon District Buldana? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many posts are available in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment?
  9. Date of upcoming MP CET exam?
  10. How can I get a seat in MP PMT exam? I am a resident of West Bengal
  11. Will I get a government college of Bhopal after scoring 70 marks in MPPET? I am from OBC category
  12. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  13. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018?
  14. Can I get a government college after scoring 83 marks in MPPET?
  15. Age limit to apply in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to apply for BSc(Human Nutrition) course in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  17. How may I get MPT form in Raipur region(CG)?
  18. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?
30th March 2018, 06:37 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment-2018?

VYAPAM recruitment :

Starting date of Online Registration -> 27.02.2018
Last date of Online Registration -> 13.03.2018
Date of Written Test -> 27 & 28.03.2018.

Post details :
1. Junior Supply Officer ->
vacancies - 143,
pay scale - 11170/- to 91300/-,
2. Fishery Inspector ->
vacancies - 75,
pay scale - 5200/- to 20200/-,
3. Analyst Lab Assistant ->
vacancy - 1,
pay scale - 5200/- to 20200/-.

Eligibility :
Age - age limit is 18 - 40 years.
Education -
For post 1-> Degree in Engineering .
for post 2 -> Degree in Biology or Fishery Science.
For post 3 -> Candidate should have degree in Biology or Fishery sciences.*
31st March 2018, 10:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment-2018?

In order to apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM), you should have completed your graduation from a recognized university. You must have good knowledge in computers and having any kind of computer certificate will add an extra advantage. Your age should be minimum 18 years and can apply upto the age of 40 years if you are a MP citizen and for others it is 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?