3rd February 2015, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in MPPSC Forest Service exam for B.E.(IT) graduate?

Respected Sir
i have done with my BE IT,
am i eligible for mppsc
forest service exam????
please let me know asap
thank you

6th February 2015, 11:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in MPPSC Forest Service exam for B.E.(IT) graduate?

Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has conducted State Forest Service Exam for the recruitment 123 Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger vacancies.

Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 28 years as on1st January. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary/ Matriculation/ equivalent with Biology/ Physics/ Chemistry & Degree in Science/ Engineering with Natural Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Forestry, Botany, Zoology) for the Assistant Conservator of Forest, Degree in Science/ Mechanical/ Agriculture/ Forestry from any recognized university for Forest Ranger.

Physical standard: 163 heights for male, 150 Cm for Female,

Physical Efficiency Test: 25 Km Walk formal and, 16 Km walk for female for Forest conservator an d16 km walk for forest ranger.

Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Exam, a Physical ability test & Interview.
16th May 2015, 12:31 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in MPPSC Forest Service exam for B.E.(IT) graduate?

MPPSC rrfers to madhya pradesh public service commission.
If the satisfy its requirement,they are elihible for the exam:-
1) educational qualification:- any bachelor degree from a recognized university.
* candidate should passed in all specialized subjects.
* final year student can also apply for the exam.
2) age limit:- 21-40,years
*upper age benifits are given to researved communities as per govt normd.
3) must be citizens of india
4) men and women can apply for the exam.
5) medically fit and fine
* candidate is said to be selected only when cleared preliminary test and main exam.
Visit :- www.mppsc.nic.in for more notification
16th May 2015, 03:32 PM
james hettfield
Member+

For appearing in the MPPSC exam, the eligibility is that you should be a graduate from a recognized university.
The graduation subject can be any.
The age limit for appearing is 21-28 years as on 1st January. the relaxation is given as per the norms of the government.
The selection will be held with the preliminary examination, the mains examination and thereafter physical and personal interview.
The physical test will include 2.5km walk for the male candidates and 1.6 km walk for the female candidates.
18th June 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I've completed my graduation from B.Sc in Hotel Management can I apply for the MPPSC Forest Services?
21st June 2018, 05:09 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Hi Sir / Medam,

MPPSC Forest Service Exam Eligibility :

1. Candidates should passed the Bachelor Degree / Science / Engineering / Technical / Agriculture from any Recognized University.

Age limit :

21 to 28 years old.

Selection Process :

Selection for MPPSC Forest Range Officers 2018 will be made on the basis of written examination and personal interview.

All the best..............
13th February 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in pharmacy I m eligible for mppsc forest ranger yes or no
1st February 2021, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done BSc Maths(private)..Am I eligible for mppsc forest Services ?
14th September 2022, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a bca student are applied for mppsc forest ranger exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?