27th June 2011, 11:34 PM
welcomevijay

Can I apply for Indian Forest Service after graduating BSc Electronics?

Dear sirs, i am a graduate in b.sc electronics, can i apply for the indian forest service?

3rd July 2011, 11:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Forest Service after graduating BSc Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomevijay View Post
Dear sirs, i am a graduate in b.sc electronics, can i apply for the indian forest service?
I Think You are Not Eligible For Indian Forest Examination (IFS) Because To Apply for This examination You must hold a Bachelor degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any Recognised Universities.

But You Have Completed your Graduation in B.sc Electronics, then I think You are Not Eligible for IFS Examination.

So, You are Not Eligible To Apply for IFS Examination, So Please apply for Other UPSC Exams Like Civil Services Examination, For UPSC Civil services examination You need to be a Graduate in any stream from a recognised University And your Age Should between 21 to 30 years.

Eligible Candidates may apply for this examination Online, The Application form are also Availiable in the designated Post Offices Of India. The Notification was published in the month of February every year, So please visit the UPSC website for Complete Information -

http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th July 2011, 12:11 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Forest Service after graduating BSc Electronics?

Hi,
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the first day of July of the year in which examination is held.
A candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent.
So if you had Mathematics as one of the subjects in bachelor's degree then you can go for IFS otherwise you are not eligible.
Best wishes....
4th July 2011, 02:19 AM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomevijay View Post
Sir
sorry to say but you cannot apply for forest department because your qualification is not eligible because for this a person to be hold a bachelor degree of
bootany, geology,engineering, animal husbandry ,veterianary study,study of particular suaject like physic math and chemistry
but you should not need loose your heart because you can apply for cds ,mba ,civil service exam
26th July 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am graduate in bsc(it) , and my stream is Mathematics can i apply for ifs exam if i m not so plz give me a sujetion for entry in ifs exam.....?
10th August 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.sc IT in final year am i eligible to IFS exam?or other posts for my eligibility in forest department?
13th September 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Forest Service after graduating Diplomo in electrical and electronics, i thing i am not eligible, if i learn the some of one Degree Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture then can i apply IFS ?
1st November 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for indian forest service,i finished mu B.E IN COMPUTER SCIENCE....
15th February 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Forest Service/Maharashtra Forest Service after graduating BScIT...
20th February 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for indian forest services after graduating b.sc. biotech?
16th May 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply MBA after completing my B.Sc Forestry? Suggest me plizzz
6th February 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for indian forest service after graduating b.sc with physics and maths ? And plz tell me is their any minimum marks in this subjects for applying IFS?
18th March 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

is their any benefir for engineering graduate to apply in both civil and forest services exam ...will i be considered for both ...if i apply for both ...plzz elaborate !!!!
24th April 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

can i apply indian forest service after bsc in medical line?..
20th August 2013, 12:27 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for indian forest services after graduating b.sc. biotech?
Yes, you're eligible for IFS Entrance Examination after completing B.sc in Bitech course.

Bachelor degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any Recognised Universities.
24th February 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Forest Service after
graduating BSc in chemistry stream?
27th January 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for indian forest service after graduating bsc with computer science and my two other sub are matha and physics
22nd January 2016, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for indian forest service after graduated in b.sc biotech and in first year i had chemistry as one subject and in second year mathematics and statistics?
19th February 2020, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i give i upsc IFS exam after bsc general
30th May 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for Indian Forest sevice after graduating Bsc Computer Science
24th January 2022, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Forest Service after graduating BSc.IT (BSc in Information technology)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?