10th June 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Number of vacancies available under IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for Assistant Manager recruitment in IBPS RRB VII. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Assistant Manager under IBPS RRB VII recruitment? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

11th June 2018, 01:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available under IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment?

Number of vacancies available under IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018:

IBPS has recently issued an official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts and the number of vacancies available for Assistant Manager (Officer Scale I) post are given below.

>> Assistant Manager (Officer Scale I) vacancies - 3312 vacancies

If you meet the required eligibility criteria then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before 2nd July, 2018. You may go through below links for getting detailed information of this recruitment.

Click here to Apply

Click here for Official Notification
11th June 2018, 10:41 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of vacancies available under IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment?

Total number of vacancies announced in the official recruitment notification of IBPS RRB Scale I Assistant Manager Post are - 3312 and candidates must remember that these are the number of vacancies which are available in all regional rural banks of various states of India participating in this recruitment.

Finally candidate is required to know the number of vacancies announced in that particular state RRBs which he/she want to apply for so you should get official recruitment notification in which state, bank and post wise vacancies are mentioned then you will clear yourself that is why I have attached official notification so kindly download.

One more thing I would like to say that you should be aware that if you are prepared well and confirm of your preparation before appearing for online examination then only you should step ahead because competition is going to be tough but if you are in good preparation rolling then nothing can stop you and you just need a vacancy not so many so prepare confidently and work more on practice.

Candidates can apply for this recruitment on its official website of IBPS and also pay the fee through online mode and one more thing about preference you have to care while applying online is prefer banks as per you choice but also select number of vacancies in which you may have more chances in first list.

Buy some good books and if want to know more about atmosphere of competition then find a good coaching centre in your area and keep in contact with candidates preparing for this exam for last two or three years also collect some good preparation materials from both sides and practice as much as possible.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS CRP_RRB_VII.pdf(1.45 MB, 0 views)
12th June 2018, 01:37 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

There are 3312 vacancies for Officer Scale I.

Pay Scale of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I if from Rs. 30,000 to 35000. New recruits are also eligible for 100% DA.

Candidates selected for Officer Scale I will be on probation period of 2 years, also known as training period. After completion of training candidate will be promoted to Assistant manager post in the bank.

Eligibility criteria for Scale I Officer :

Age of candidate must be from 18 to 30 years as on 1st June, 2018.
Relaxation is also there for OBC/SC/ST/PwD and Ex-Serviceman candidates as per government norms. Age relaxation is as follows :
  • OBC Candidates : 3 years
  • SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
  • Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 5 years
  • PwD Candidates : 10 years

Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in graduation in any stream from any recognized university.

Please find the official notification in attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS_RRB_VII.pdf(1.45 MB, 0 views)
16th June 2018, 09:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies available under IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment are 3312. To be eligible to apply for IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Proficiency in local language and working knowledge of computers is required. You should be in the age range of 18 to 30 years as on 01.06.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?