23rd July 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Short Service Commission(Technical) for B.Tech 7th semester student?

Hello,
I have finished my 6th semester of B.Tech and now my 7th semester will be started. Can I apply for Short Service Commission(Technical) now?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  2. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  3. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  5. Can I apply for RAS after passing 7th B.Tech semester
  6. How to apply in BHEL for summer training in 7th semester
  7. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  8. How to apply for training in 7th semester if I am a student of B.Tech in Aeronautics?
  9. Complete information about NASSCOM? I am a B.Tech 7th semester student from CS branch
  10. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  12. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  13. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for any exam of DRDO? I am a student of 7th semester in mechanical
  15. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  16. Is 7th semester B.Tech student eligible for recruitment in various companies?
  17. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
28th March 2016, 05:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Short Service Commission(Technical) for B.Tech 7th semester student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Short Service Commission (Technical) Recruitment:

No, you are not eligible to apply for Short Service Commission (Technical) Recruitment while studying final year of B.Tech. The minimum eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Candidates who have appeared in the final year of the Engineering Degree course and who are qualified Graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must possess the educational qualification at the time of joining Academy for Training.

>> Candidates appeared in the FINAL SEMESTER EXAMINATION of Degree course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12weeks from the date of commencement of Training.

As you are still in 7th semester, you are not eligible to apply.

Click here For More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?