14th July 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any exam of DRDO? I am a student of 7th semester in mechanical

sir i am the student of 7th semister in mech. engg at the date of 15.7.2013. can i apply for any exams of drdo.and when the exams are cond.please tell me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  2. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  6. Am i eligible to apply for GET for ONGC after scoring 62% in last semester in B.E Mechanical
  7. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  8. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  9. How to apply for training in 7th semester if I am a student of B.Tech in Aeronautics?
  10. Any automobile companies that I can take up after completion of B.E? I am a student of Mechanical Branch and currently in 7th semester
  11. Which is the best course that I can do for getting job quickly being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How can I prepare for DRDO exam? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  13. How to apply for Project in DRDO being an MCA candidate pursuing 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible to write IES exam while in 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering? In which month is the exam conducted and will it affect my B.E final exam?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  16. How to do M.Tech from DRDO after passing B.E 4th year Mechanical
  17. What is the procedure to apply for training in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam after B.Tech 4th year ECE 7th semester?
8th February 2015, 10:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any exam of DRDO? I am a student of 7th semester in mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am the student of 7th semister in mech. engg at the date of 15.7.2013. can i apply for any exams of drdo.and when the exams are cond.please tell me sir
Yes, you are eligible for DRDO exam.

You should be a student of engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electronics & Communication engineering
Mechanical engineering
Computer Science & engineering
Chemical engineering
Electrical engineering

Final year students can also apply for DRDO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Relaxation for categories is given below :

Maximum of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Maximum of 3 years for Other (OBC's) .

DRDO exam notification is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon. You can find out the the latest notification on official website www.drdo.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?